Chitosan hard capsule formulation“Full of Dream”

Price:4,600 yen (tax not included)

■ Recommended Serving: 6 capsules per day

■ Content:100 capsules

【The product is recommended for】

● Those who are feeling extremely sick

● Those with health concerns

It is recommended to take in combination with “Dream” to supplement vitamin and mineral shortages to attain the right balance.

【Ingredients:per 240 mg capsule】

Names of Raw Materials Amount of ingredients per capsule Amount of ingredients per 6 capsules
Middle-molecular chitosan(*1) 100.00mg 600.00mg
Chitin oligosaccharide(*2) 60.00mg 360.00mg
Chitosan oligosaccharide(*3) 40.00mg 240.00mg
Dextrin 40.00mg 240.00mg

*”Amount of ingredients” above refer to the amounts used to make the product at the time of manufacturing.

【Encapsulation material:per 80mg capsule】

Gelatin (including titanium oxide) 80mg

≪Information about the raw materials used≫

*1 Middle-molecular chitosan
●Molecular weight 70,000 to 90,000
●Deacetylation rate 90%(Chitosan is made from chitin. Deacetylation rate 90% means that 90% chitosan and the remaining 10% is chitin.)

*2 Chitin oligosaccharide
●A mixture of N-acetyl glucosamine that varies from 2 to 6 units
●Consisting of 45% N-acetyl glucosamine and 55% chitin oligosaccharide

*3 Chitosan oligosaccharide
●Also known as oligoglucosamine, a mixture of D-glucosamine that varies from 2 to 10 units long

≪Nutrition information:per 320mg capsule≫

Nutrition facts Amount per capsule
Energy 1.20 kcal
Protein 162.88 mg
Lipid 0.64 mg
Carbohydrate 135.04 mg
Sodium 0.09 mg